Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today is Kathryn's Birthday!!

Today is my best friend Kathryn's twenty second birthday.  It's crazy how time flies and how many things can happen in a year.  When I was looking for photos of the two of us for this post it was almost impossible to narrow it down. I think we were side by side for pretty much every single thing we did this past year, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!  

Happy Birthday Katarina, KB, KBrad, K-Bizzle! And don't forget you'll always be at least 45% mine:)  Did you read that Tim Beck? 45%... and I'm pretty sure she's 51% mine until you put a ring on it;) 

Here's a look back at some of the fun we've had in the past year, in no particular order...

(While Kathryn was on her internship she found time to come down to CS for my 1st annual Valentine's Day Party.  She was the first guest to arrive and the last to leave.  Duh!)


(After our last Turtle Tug we played crochet and frisbee golf in Research Park!)


(The gang (minus Chelsea) at Senior Brunch...)


(Who could forget TwerkFest 2012.  Kathryn's famous last words 
"okay guys, I'm only going to stay till midnight" riiiiiiiight.)


(As a senior in college and a legal 21 year old, Kathryn got "iced" for the first time!)


(Unicorn shots at Logan's during our last week out together in College Station.)


(The sweat shop that we turned our room in to for Recruitment 2012. Dream Team Baby.)


(At the end of the week we were both still alive.  
Hey remember that message you gave to Patsy at 7am? Hahaha..)


(One of my favorite pictures of us... Wes and Chelsea's Ring Day!)


(Bottom's up KB... Not gonna lie, I'm not sure if you would have
 made it without me yelling by your side;))


(Perfect shot of our excitement, fear, and fun.)


(Thanks for being the least judgmental and understanding friend and roommate I've ever had:)) 


(Halloween 2012.  I think this photo speaks for itself...)


(Summer nights at Mad Hatters.)


(ChiliFest 2012.  Why was your heart beating so fast?!?  Unsolved mystery of the year...)


I think for your birthday you should cash in on that cruise Wes promised you and Tim.  
And then naturally you would have to invite me:)

Come come. I love you.  Sparkle.  Glitter.  Jewels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment