Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Been Awhile

So I haven't been blogging the passed couple of days because I've been completely overwhelmed with 
WORK.
It's a four letter word that seems to be very difficult for me.  Apparently since I have graduated college my memory has become worse, and my ability to comprehend anything has gone out the door.  Let's not even talk about my attention span.

Anyways...

(My stuff for the first day of work!  I finally got to use my awesome Kate Spade bag that my lovely sister got me.  It's officially the best bag ever.  My very professional green plaid lunch bag, and a hard boiled egg for breakfast.  Looks like I'm ready to go!)


(Dinner after my first day of work.  Shrimp Cake sandwiches!  They were super awesome and very easy to make.  I like to call them the "poor college kids idea of crab cakes".  These were simply chopped shrimp, zucchini, and chopped us Ritz crackers.  All held together with an egg white and a dollop of mayonnaise.)


(This is the postcard that Wes and I ended up sending out to our family and friends so everyone would have our new address.  Hopefully some of your guys got it!)


Needless to say my job is very challenging.  I'm so not used to this much responsibility at the age of 21!! Hopefully I can keep everything running smoothly and not cause any glitches in production!


Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment