Monday, June 25, 2012

The Windy City... and Then Some!

This weekend was crazy fun!  I did more this weekend than I have in the past 3 weeks combined, and I'm definitely three times as tired.  As my mom would say, I'm burning my candle at both ends.)

Here's a recap in photos.


(Here's the other doormat I painted for the condo.  You think it's too early for me to be putting our combined monogram on stuff? Nah... I didn't think so either;))


(I was SO excited to see Jessica in Janet.  We stayed at The Renaissance Hotel right off of Michigan and spent the whole day out on the town shopping.  Janet was in search for the perfect purse that would last her the next 5 years (which isn't an easy find) but she made the perfect choice with a signature Louis Vuitton.  Did yall know that you get champagne when you buy a purse there?)


(After a long day of shopping we had some classic deep dish Chicago pizza for dinner.  We then headed out and up to the Signature Lounge on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Building.  
What a view!)


(The next day we headed out to the ball field for a White Sox vs. Brewers game.  
Awesome seats, awesome weather, what more could a girl ask for??)


(I was in the company of two White Sox fans for the afternoon, but they were good sports.  
Probably because they won.  But that's okay, we've still got Ryan Braun)


(Me and my hotdog!  Who can resist a hotdog at the ball field!) 


(Then we headed to SIX FLAGS!!! I literally hadn't ridden a roller coaster in 10 years.  
I had forgotten how much fun they are!!)


(Ready for the Super Man ride!  We practically had to drag Janet on it, but I think she's glad she joined!  Next time I'm going for Cedar Point!)


Jessica and Janet spent the day out blazing a trail in Milwaukee and probably walked 100 miles.  They're taking their power walking to the zoo tomorrow morning.  As for me, it's back to the work week.  Can't wait for SummerFest to start on Wednesday.  
But until then, I'll enjoy one more day with my wonderful guests!)

No comments:

Post a Comment