Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Holler if You're Ready for those Summer Nights...

On Tuesday while I was at work, Jessica and Janet went to the Milwaukee Zoo!  I was extremely jealous when I received the picture below while I was sitting at my desk crunching out PO's.  
Oh the life of a SHW...

(White giraffe at the Milwaukee Zoo.)


(That night we went and ate downstairs at Grafitto.  I had the chicken parmesan, which was wonderful,  we then grabbed some diet coke, wine, and headed back upstairs to call it a night.  Jess and Janet got up and left for home at the same time I went to work!) 


Tonight was the start of SummerFest!! Anisha invited me to tag along with her friends and I had a blast.  Not only did she give me a free ticket, but her friends were super nice and friendly

(A few people decided to ride their motorcycles to SummerFest tonight.  This is the "Harley-Davidson VIP Parking Lot."  The only requirement to park there is that you are riding a Harley, imagine that.)


( Katrina and I waiting for the Big Bang Fireworks Display to start!  We got some great seats right along the shoreline of the lake.  I don't think I've ever been that close to a fireworks display before!)


(The Big Bang Fireworks Show was THE best fireworks I have ever seen.  Towards the end of the display I actually had to close my eyes and look away because the lights were so bright!)


 
(Look who I ran in to at the Lupe Fiasco concert!  I vaguely here "Rachel" shouted out behind me, and when I turn around, low and behold it's Chris!)

(Anisha and Katrina were able to work us into this awesome view for the Lupe concert.  It was a super fun show and he played almost all of my favorites!  Definitely a success!)


(After Chris and I decided to leave the Lupe concert we walked over to listen to Kool and the Gang.  We walked up right in time to "Get Down on It" and even had a little time left to "Celebrate" before heading home.  At 12:30am, this post is much past my bedtime.  
I'm sure I'll pay for this tomorrow at work.)


Tomorrow will be a long day at work.    
BUT I get to have dinner with a fellow Delta Zeta tomorrow night.  Exciting!
And then Ben Folds Five plays at SummerFest. Oh. Yeah.







No comments:

Post a Comment