Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's Getting Hot in Hurrrr.

So, the air conditioning in the condo has been a bit of a problem since we moved, and never seems to be working quite right.  At first it wasn't that big of a deal because it was still only in the mid-high 70's here in Milwaukee.  Well we broke 90 degrees this weekend, and along with that my AC broke as well.


Yesterday I woke up an hour before my alarm went off, because I was sweating so much.  I groggily walked over to my thermostat and saw this.  Well no wonder I couldn't sleep!

Thank Goodness for great people like Jim and Bea Malcolm.  They sent me a Target gift card for graduation and I immediately went out an bought myself a fan!  Thanks Malcolm Family!!


Also, this is my desk on this lovely Tuesday morning.  I had orientation yesterday and so I didn't come in to the SM location.  I also had 34 unread emails as of 6:45 this morning.  Should I remind you this is only my 6th day of work? I need to become less important:)

This week is going to be super busy because I'm workin' for the weekend!  I'm picking my good friend Chris Cline up from the airport late Friday night and then Saturday I'm headed off to Chicago to meet up with the ever-so-lovely Jessica Lynch!!! (And Aunt Janet)!!  I'll be spending Saturday shopping on Michigan Ave with them, and then they're coming back to Milwaukee with me.  They'll be hanging out until Wednesday when they head back to Arkansas.  I'm super excited to have my first overnight guests at my apartment.  I'll keep you all updated on my preparations for my guests!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment