Friday, June 15, 2012

One Week Down... 51 To Go!

I officially completed my first week of work!  Exciting to be done, and I fully understand the song
"Everybody's working for the weekend."

This weekend I plan on exploring the Milwaukee Public Market Farmer's Market and possibly 
Polish Fest.  There is literally a festival every weekend in Milwaukee.  


Last night I went out with some co-workers (such a professional term, right?) to Jazz in the Park.  It's held every Thursday at Cathedral Park in Milwaukee and was super chill and a 
great way to spend the night.  I didn't take any photos, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back!


(My wonderful Mom and Dad sent me this office plant to congratulate me on my first week of work!  The carnations are just for color and can be removed.  I now have something to take care of at work.  I'm so excited for my silly little plant!)



(Today was also the Cooper Car Wash; you could get your car washed for $10 by your supervisor.  
Jim showed up in this awesome outfit.  
Not pictured are the matching jean cargo jorts, and khaki crocs.  Sweet.)



No comments:

Post a Comment