Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial Day weekend was awesome.  Wes and I hit up Riverfest and got to see Boyz II Men, Lynard Skynard, and Third Eye Blind!  We didn't make it to Snoop Dogg after the lake on Sunday because I am officially the color of a lobster, but that's okay.  I would have been mistaken for a blood when I am obviously a crip (like Snoop) and therefor would have been shot.  So I stayed home for my own safety and from sheer exhaustion.  

(So Wes and I are still looking for furniture for our new place.  We stopped by Another Man's Treasure to check some stuff out, we didn't find any furniture, but we did spot this 3 foot tall Sarah the Triceratops from Land Before Time.  I used to love those movies.  I re-watched them about 2 years ago, and they are actually realllyyy awful.  It's amazing what the mind chooses to remember.)



(Wes and I went with my parents to eat at Outback for my mom's birthday.  She's turning 100;))



(The Losers of shuffle board, Chelsy and Trevor.)



(I iced Wes at The Fountain on Friday.  
More bars need to carry Smirnoff so that I can do this more often:)) 




(Wes and I at Lynard Skynard on Saturday night.)



(Me, Chelsy, and Kimmy at the Third Eye Blind concert on Saturday night.  Such a good show, I'm so glad these two came to see it with me:))




(The Stumps return.  But have since seen their grave.  I'll have to try again with a "better stump" as my dad says.  Who knew there were good stumps and bad?



(At Dakota's lake house there was this little mutt puppy named Deer.  She was shot in the shoulder and had a cast put on.  When she sits on all fours errr.. threes, she does a Nazi style salute. Haha. 
She was cute.)


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment