Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

All good vacations must come to an end.  It's just 2 short weeks till Wes and I will be making the drive back to Milwaukee with a truckload worth of stuff (and then some).  Sigh, the start of the end of life as I know it.

My mom and I took a very bumpy flight back to Arkansas this morning and I finished the weekend at Bosco's with the girls for dinner.


(Somehow my mom and I ended up with one more suitcase than we left with... guess we're good shoppers... something like that.  Oh, and did you notice the scissors and tape?  That's because we had to tape one shut because it split in the process of cramming everything in there.  But I did get some good crafting projects including two pairs of old levi's jeans that I'll be turning in to shorts.  Check back for photos of the projects!)



(One last airport breakfast for the trip!)



(At the airport it Chicago, the toilets in the women's bathrooms have a rotating liner on them.  You wave your hand in front of the scanner, the liner rotates around completely, and then you have a clean toilet to sit on.  What will they think of next?)



(Kimmy, Chelsy, Ally, and I having dinner at Bosco's in downtown Little Rock.  It was great to catch up with everyone, but it made me feel so old, and I'm still the baby at 21!  Ally will celebrate her 1 year wedding anniversary in July and she just started teaching 3rd grade at the same elementary school we both went to as children.  Chelsy will start Graduate School at UAMS in Little Rock this Fall for Speech Pathology.  Last but not least, Kimmy is headed to Fayetteville to finish the last two years of Pharmacy School at the North Eastern branch of UAMS.  Life truly is crazy.)



(The girls outside of Bosco's.  Thanks so much for a great dinner yall!)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment