Tuesday, May 8, 2012

YOLO.

It was Carpe Diem for our parents, and it's YOLO for our generation.  Either way you look at it, you need to live life to the fullest.  Which is precisely what I did with my friends yesterday.

Now it may seem like all me and my friends ever do is go out and drink, but this is not true (I promise Mom).  It's just when we happen to take the most pictures.  We find plenty of time to play games (racquetball and crochet are two of our favorites), sneak in to movies, take naps, and of course... watch Game of Thrones, Revenge, GCB, and Scandal.  Who can resist a good drama?

The food at the SoHo has been pretty terrible lately so I decided to make a little dinner for the girls and myself even though Wes's apartment is a total wreck right now..

{A bit of olive oil, some ricotta cheese, pesto, and herbs made for a tasty sauce for our pasta.}

{A summer dessert staple; angel food cake topped with sliced strawberries. 
 And yes, it already feels like summer in Texas.}

{It was Mara's first time to try angel food cake.  
Apparently that's not popular in Mexico... who would have thought?}

 {The girls out for $1 margaritas at Ozona's.  Oh how I will miss this college town.}

 {The Men of Hawthorn and I out on the prowl at The Tap.  I gonna miss these guys.}

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment