Friday, May 18, 2012

Ready, Set...


My mother and I left a balmy 86 degree Arkansas, for a cool and breezy 57 degree Chicago on our way to Milwaukee this morning.  Remind me that I should never, ever book a flight for 6:00 in the morning.  At around 8:30am, I felt like it was 5pm.  All in the name of finding the perfect apartment, which I'm starting to think is a mythical creature that only exists on tv.


(Yesterday Livi and I went to eat at US Pizza Company.  Not only was the pizza fabulous, I completely enjoyed spending a 4 hour lunch with an old friend.  It’s amazing how when you see some people there is no need to “catch up,” you just pick up where you left off.  Friendship.)




 (This morning my mom and I were off bright and early on our trip to Milwaukee.  Apparently there are only two flights that go in to Milwaukee everyday.  One which starts the flight process at 6:00am, and the other that starts the process at 7:30pm.
 Just peachy.  I just love waking up at 3:30am:)


(Any A&M students remember this green tag that is still on my carry on bag?  That’s right.  I’m reppin’ Fish Camp for Class of 2012, I seriously need to take this off; but then I wouldn’t be able to find my bag:/)


(So long Windy City…)



(Hello Milwaukee!!  For lunch, my mom and I ate at Miller Park where the Milwaukee Brewer's play.  Such a pretty stadium and a great view for lunch!)



More pictures of my adventures in Milwaukee to come!


Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment