Monday, May 21, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer

Since I am quickly approaching the point in my life where "summer break" does not actually exist.  I'm doing my best to do absolutely nothing with my time:)  

My parents are currently in the process of redoing the kitchen of our house.  That, combined with all of the stuff Wes and I had in Texas that we moved back here, plus our recent trip to Milwaukee, makes for a very cramped and crazy house on Azalea Circle.  



(When you don't have a kitchen this is what you eat for breakfast.  An apple, granola bar, and craisins.)



(Scout and Abbie were very excited to eat breakfast with me. We all learned that they do not like apples, granola bars, or craisins.  But not matter how many times you let them try it and not like it, they still want the next bite you're trying to put in your mouth. Gotta love dogs!)



One adventurous thing that I forgot to photograph was our pool time today.  Since neither I, Molly, nor Kimmy have a pool, and we really didn't want to lay out in the lawn with a sprinkler, we did what any group of girls would do... we snuck in to the neighbors back yard and sat in their pool:)

Kimmy came over for dinner, and my dad and I made fish tacos!



(Our yummy taco spread including: spicy slaw, creamy avocado dip, black beans, corn, 
tomatoes, and salsa.)



(And here's the finished product!  Super yummy dinner!)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment