Thursday, May 24, 2012

Throw Back Thursday

This is a little tribute to my former career as a high school cheerleader.  All of my friends back home will die laughing when they see these photos, my college friends will wonder why my hair is so curly in these photos, and my mom will probably cry;)

Just to remind everyone this was a point when my friends and I used to tell each other things like...
"Pain is for the weak, and I am not weak." and
"Keep your eye on the prize" 


(The infamous maroon Benton Cheer Jacket.  
Can yall believe I considered not going to Texas A&M because they were maroon as well and I was already sick and tired of that color.  Hahaha.)



(Molly and I our Junior year after one of the football games.)



(This photo is from four years ago at the end of my Junior year.  Crazy how time flies!)



(Livi Meadors face in this photo is absolutely priceless.  I have seen this exact face so many times since then but it never gets old.)



(Camille, Chelsy, Kimmy, and I before we went to cheer camp Senior year.  
The phrase at the time was "Whoop that Jenks"  Don't worry... we did:))



(Don't worry yall.  We still got it!  One of my first Jr. High stunt groups.  Me, Christy, Kimmy, and Chelsy (who was taking the photo).  We're still  the bomb.com)


Oh high school.

Until next time...


1 comment: