Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finds and Projects

So the internet at my house, like many other things at my house, is a little bit in disarray, so I wasn't able to upload anything yesterday.  So sorry.  I know the rest of the world just stops turning when I can't update this blog;)

  
(My best doggy friend, forever & always, Abbie.)



(So this is a view of our garage right now.  That is mine and Wes's life... minus the pantry door;)  I'm slowly working through all of this to decide what we're taking to Milwaukee next week.)



(Today Molly and I went to run a bunch of errands I needed to finish in Little Rock.  We stopped by Francesca's and I picked up this super cute black leather side bag, these small, tan, patent flower earrings, and small gold flowers earrings with pearls in the center.  All three for under $20!)



(I also got these super cute bright green rain boots at Gap for $6.  That's right, six bucks.  
What a great find.)



(And these are my new projects.  I picked up three stumps on the side of the road and I'm planning on re-working them.  I'm going to turn this one into a white washed side table.)



(This one is going to be a side table for my outside patio area.)



(I think I might turn this into a planter.  Or.  Something.  
Or I'll roll it down my backyard and never see it again:))


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment