Saturday, May 19, 2012

Free Day

Since my mom and I were able to find my wonderful condo yesterday, we got to spend today enjoying Milwaukee!  Which, of course, consisted of shopping for the entire day:)  Since I've already packed up everything for the plane ride tomorrow I'll have to post pictures of my new stuff tomorrow.


(After shopping at Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn, my mom and I stopped to have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  I just want to clarify that this is is a lunch portion Cobb salad, and a slim portion sandwich and salad.  There portions here are just ridiculous.)


(When we were driving from shop to shop and all around we passed by this house in a very normal suburban neighborhood with a metal elephant statue in it.  Welcome to Milwaukee?)


(The Holiday Inn Express that Cooper hooked us up with is really cool.  They have a mini water park downstairs with their pool including a slide and waterfall.  And they conveniently added this lovely twin bunk bed onto our room.  I guess we should have brought some more people along for the trip:))



(My beautiful older sister is on her way to a charity ball for the Cincinnati Children's Hospital tonight.
Have fun tonight Jordan!)


We're headed back to Arkansas in the morning.  Back to the real world, with real heat and humidity.


Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment