Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

A quick look at my Memorial Day festivities.

(Supporting the future entrepreneurs of America after work.
The worst lemonade I've ever tasted in my life.  Hahaha.)

(What happens when you go from to large closets in a 1200 square foot apartment 
to one tiny closet in a 650 square foot apartment?
You have a couple of extra hangers laying around.)

For Memorial Day weekend I took my first MegaBus to Cincinnati.
With the flight being a whopping $450 round trip, I opted to take the bus at a cool $54.
It was an experience I will never forget.

(Stopping my one of my parents favorite churches in the city.  
The organ player was practicing while we were there as well so the experience was beautiful.)

(The largest stained glass window in North America.
Absolutely beautiful.)

(My lovely parents.  My dad came and got me at 5:00am from the bus stop!
What a trooper.)

(My Mom opening her birthday present at dinner.
It was the first time in mine and Jordan's entire lives that she was
A. surprised at her gift, and
B. loved it.
If you know my mom... that NEVER happens.

(Before.)

(After.
Did you catch it??
We gave her a pair of diamond studs.  
She loved them!!)

(Jordan and I looking like sisters.)

(Nosebleed seats for the Reds vs. Cubs game!)

(My sister and I looking slightly less related.)

(The two love birds.)

(The three Downey girls.)

(Dad & Mom.)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment