Sunday, June 30, 2013

650 Square Feet

Wes and I are all moved in, and mostly due to my mother, are settled.  Here's a look at what our new place looks like.  It's small... But perfect.

(View from the front door.)

(Dresser by the front door.)


(Seating area and "guest room".)

(Close up of the card catalog.)

(Bedroom.  Complete with Wes's favorite quilt from Grandma Haines.)

(One of the projects my Mom and I completed.  A new jewelry organizer.  
Since there wasn't room for my old screen door anymore, I had to downsize my collection and come up with a smaller presentation.  Success!)

(I also started a "Birthday Club" at work, where I bring in baked goods once a month to celebrate.
June was celebrated with a Strawberry Ombre Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.)

(Success by 8am.)


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment