Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hot-Lanta

Just a reminder that Wes and I are moving to Atlanta...
the day after tomorrow.

Here's a belated look at our house hunting trip down to the Dirty South.

(Crab cake eggs benedict and some delicious cheese grits one morning for breakfast.)

After a very exhaustive search Wes and I finally found our new place.
We must have looked at 30 different apartments, condos, and houses.
But this is it.  Right in the heart of Midtown across the street from Piedmont Park.
It's only 650 square feet, but we're going to make it work.
Here's to a year of simple living!


(The finishings are wonderful, and we're really excited to be living so close to the park.
Unfortunately it's a 40 minute drive for me to work. Womp.
But it'll be okay, I'm nearly positive there won't be traffic at 4:30am when I'll be leaving.)

(We spent our last day in town at the Atlanta Botanical Garden's,
celebrating Mother's Day from afar.)

(Unicorn made out of plants.)

(Shaggy Dog.)

(Absolutely beautiful water feature.
Mother Nature.)

(Cobra.
Is it just me or do we both look really tall here?)

(Second price went to A&M in the "SEC Rose Bowl")

(Wes and I out in the rose garden.  It was an absolutely beautiful day in the park and the perfect relaxing end to a stressful trip.)

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment