Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dog Days

Today I had an OLP Happy Hour after work with some of my Cooper co-workers.  It was really nice to get to meet some of the other young OLP's that I don't get to see every day in South Milwaukee.  And then I get to come home and watch the USA Women's Team Finals!! EEEKKK!  
GO TEAM USA!

(Another great part of the day... PACKERS TICKETS!! Randy at work sold me his pre season pack and gave me the two beer discount as well.  Wes and I are SO excited to get to go!!)


I have been begging for a dog since... ever?  Anyways, Wes has finally started to entertain the thought of a puppy.  I am totally in love with poodles and mixed poodle breeds, Wes on the other hand, not so much.  He's convinced that I don't really like them (like he knows...) and that poodles are ugly. So he had me take a "dog breed test" and he took one as well... The results are in.... 

(I got a Labradoodle/Goldendoodle.  Which is exactly what I said I wanted...)



(Wes got a Portuguese Water Dog.  Please take another look at the photo above and then tell me the main difference in how these dogs look...)

Almost half way through the week.  Wahoo!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment