Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fun Days!

This week has been great.  My Mom and Memaw left me with a super cleaned apartment, things are busy and going well at work, and I got to go out to dinner with two different groups of people.  That like never happens.  Anyways, just a couple of photos for now!


(This week was really busy at work.  I had the chance to go down and visit one of my suppliers and I got to stop at the Mars Cheese Castle!!  
THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH CHEESE)


(One of the things I bought myself for my birthday... A sideways gold cross necklace.  This picture is pretty crummy but there's really no good way to get a good picture of such a dainty necklace.  
Only downfall... everyone at work keeps trying to drag my necklace back upright for me. Haha.)


(GO TEAM USA!!!
I'm SO excited for the start of The 2012 Olympics tomorrow.  What better way to show my support than to bring Olympic  cupcakes to my co-workers?  
Martha Stewarts chocolate cupcake recipe and easy buttercream frosting.  Martha always knows best. 
Special good luck to all of the Aggies in the games!)


This weekend should be filled with some exciting events for me to fill everyone in on next week.  Have a great weekend and enjoy the Olympics!!


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment