Friday, July 20, 2012

Double Deuces

Today is my 22nd birthday!  Although this years birthday is significantly different than last years'. (which for those of you who were there for my birthday last year know that's probably a good thing)
It's still been a great birthday none the less.

My Mom and Memaw were able to come up and spend the weekend with me and we're going to spend the time shopping for a sofa table, some new dining room chairs and a night stand for Wes's side of the bed... What a cRaZy weekend, right?  Anyways, here's a couple of photos from today and Reed's visit last weekend.

(Last weekend when Reed came in town, we went out to Bastille Days in downtown Milwaukee.  It wasn't quite what we were expecting but we did get to see this awesome Eiffel Tower replica!)


(Bastille Days 2012.)


(Two of my favorite men out on the town with me.  We saw an awesome quote here at Charlie's
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."  
Aint that the truth.)


(Reed and his super masculine beermosa at Benelux.  
Brunch was delicious even though we were exhausted.  It was so awesome getting to see Reed.
It made me smile extra big every time he said one of his little phrases... "heard that":))


(The three of us spend the afternoon on the Lakefront Brewery Tour.  $7 for 5 beer tastings, a souvenir glass, a 45 minute brewery tour, and having the guest that travelled the furthest.  
(The girl from LA didn't count because she was originally from Chicago.))


(Wes and I out at Nomad's on Brady Street.  I
t was a super cool bar and it had the strangest specials...)


(The Prix Fix.  Needless to say it was a hit with our group.  Reed, Wes and I met up with a couple of guys we went to school with (first Aggies I hung out with in WI, WHOOP!) and some of their co-workers.  The guys were all over this little deal at Nomad's.)


(One of the presents Wes and I bought ourselves for the summer were new bikes!  
(photos of the bikes to come)
We went to pick mine up in Shorewood on Sunday and on the ride home we saw this turkey wandering aimlessly around a ritzy neighborhood.  
We then headed to the beach to waste the afternoon away!)
  

(I love presents, and I especially love this one!!  The Brasuell's sent me this super cute Texas A&M themed plate for graduation.  Love it!!)


(Flowers from Wes for my birthday! So pretty:))


(And more presents!! My awesome friends sent me the exact pair of Kendra Scott earrings I had been eyeing.  Needless to say I will be wearing them tomorrow.  Thanks Brooke, Mara, and Kathryn!!)


I'm going to do a better job at blogging in the future as I've taken this whole week off.  But oh well, there's nothing to blog about if you aren't living life out in the real world too!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment