Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Come Come, I Love You

The month of August literally past in the blink of an eye.  It's crazy that is was a month ago that Kathryn came to visit.  Hopefully it's not 6 months before I see her again!
(Birthday goodies from the Best in Texas!  That's leopard nails, yummy candles, and the best book ever!  Thanks Kathryn and Gena!)

(Kathryn and I hanging out with the lion fish at the Georgia Aquarium.)

(Check out how thick the glass is at the aquarium!  Isn't that crazy?
And here I was thinking it was like Free Willy!)

(Redeyed zombies at the Dolphin Show.)

(Kathryn and I hanging out with a Dr Loftin look-a-like in Centennial Park.)

(Half way up our adventure on Stone Mountain!)

(Wes, myself, and Kathryn fooling around in the gift shop.
The dad that I got to take this picture thought we were crazy!)

Unfortunately, I don't have very many other good photos from this weekend, we were just to busy having fun!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment