Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baked Eggs

Last night I decided to give baked eggs a go.  Now I know I may be late on the train, but it's better late than never, right?  Anyways.  THEY WERE AWESOME.  Wes and I both love eggs of all kinds, and we're definitely adding baked to our favorites list!

(I softened chopped onions, minced garlic, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes to add to the eggs.)


(Turkey sausage, herbs, and eggs.  All ready to go in to the oven!)


(They were wonderful!  The english muffins went perfectly with the meal.  
It's definitely a repeat dinner for us!)


Today Wes and I headed down to the outlet malls to pick up a "congrats on an almost finished kitchen" present for my dad, and of course shop around.  I'll post pictures of my great finds later this week!


(Here's a little look at my cubicle at work.  I had to add some flair to the boring gray fabric walls so I cut these classic triangle pennants out of scrapbook paper and pinned them on the wall.)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment