Monday, August 13, 2012

Funsies

This past week was great at work.  And this week has a lot to look forward to.  Wes is coming in on Wednesday night (hopefully!!), Thursday we'll be headed to Greenbay for the Packer's pre-season game against the Cardinals, and this weekend Wes and I will be out on the town and shopping for a new car!!

This weekend I had lunch with one of the new girls, Carin, that just moved in to my building.  She's starting alw school at Marquette in the fall.  We went to Water Buffalo and had a nice little outdoor lunch on the river.  She's totally my speed and is going to be a great dinner companion because she loves food just as much as I do!

Here's a look at the weekend in photos...

(Friday Matt and I met up with Cooper, Sarah, and Meg at the MAC Rooftop for a couple of drinks.  It was freezing up there so I didn't last long.  We hit up the dart board at Coopers and then headed out to Trinity for the rest of the night.)


(Meg, myself, and Sarah out at Trinity.)


(Sunday I treated myself to a trip to TJMAXX.  I actually went to return one top, needless to say I emerged from the store with a few more things!  Like these awesome leopard wedges from Jessica Simpson.  I love her shoes, but these days they are SO high.  This pair is much more manageable and closed toe, a must for Wisconsin.)


(For those of you that don't know, I'm obsessed with leopard print... everything.  I think I got it from my mom.  Anyways, these cute little flats were on clearance, so I couldn't say no!  And believe it or not, I do not own a single pair of leopard shoes... until now:))


(Snagged this great gold key necklace.  Tiffany's knock off anyone?)


(And this cute little silver horseshoe shaped necklace.  I got both of these on clearance.  Let me tell ya, that little red tag at TJMAXX makes me want it so much more.)

Shout out my girls in Delta Zeta at Texas A&M!  They started Spirit Week today and will start Rush a week from today.  Hope everything goes well!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment