Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Harley Museum

Saturday Wes and I attempted to go to the zoo.  That didn't pan out too well and we ended up at the Harley-Davidson Museum for the afternoon. 

The museum is a really neat place and they've done a good job of preserving and presenting their own history.  I highly recommend it as a pit stop to anyone who comes to visit Milwaukee.
Plus it helped Wes and I mark another thing off the Bucket List.

(For the amount of things the Harley Museum had on display, 
I can only imagine the amount of things they had to turn away...)

(US ARMY War Bike.)

(Bling Bike.  Totes my style.)

(Wes as a ninja street racer.  
Only in his dreams.)

(Wes as a Pimp Daddy Chopper Rider.)

(Real Wes playing on the bike in the kids area.  
Note that the sign says the ADULTS must be accompanied, not the children!)

(Finished off the museum with a trop to the Motor-Bar Restaurant for some 
Grown Up Mac & Cheese.)

Wes and I spent the rest of the day snoozing and watching the very boring and disappointing Marquette basketball game. Whomp. 

(Natalie, Me, & Meg at Bar Louie for the Marquette game.)



Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment