Sunday, March 31, 2013

Milwaukee Bucket List

So, I found out last week that my next rotation with Cooper is in Peachtree City, Georgia!!
We're super excited to be headed back South again and I'll be working for the Lighting Division which is going to be a lot of fun.  
Second shift here I come!!

So now that we know we're moving in June, Wes and I have made a "Bucket List" for living in 
Milwaukee that we want to get done before we leave.  
I went ahead and added some stuff that we had already done, but there are still lots of things that are left.  
It's going to be a stretch to get it all done, but we'll do our best!

Milwaukee County Zoo
The Calatrava
Milwaukee Public Museum
Bayview Farmers Market
Tourist Weekend in Chicago:  The Bean, Hancock Building, the Aquarium, etc.
Weekend Trip to Madison: The Capitol, Farmer's Market, etc.
Visit the Upper Peninsula 
Take the Ferry to Michigan
Pick Apples in the Fall
Downhill Skiing
Cross Country Skiing
Packer's Game
Buck's Game
Admiral's Game
Marquette Game
Brewery Tours: Lake Front, Miller, Pabst, Milwaukee Brewing Company, New Glarius
The Lakefront Distillery
Summer Fest
Go on a Boat Tour
Canoe/Kayak
Weekend Trip to Cedarburg
Weekend at The Dells
Ride the Train
The Harley Museum
Jelly Belly Factory

We got two of those things marked off this weekend, so we're off to a solid start to wrap this thing up.
  Some of the things (XX Skiing for example) might not be possible anymore with springtime, but it's all worth a shot none the less!

(Last week Wes and I headed to Dave and Busters for a Cooper Happy Hour.  
I struck it big on one of the games and got 1000 tickets!!)

(Some of our prizes with al of our tickets.)

(Wes getting good use of his other prizes.  Nerd Rope in one hand, rubber ball in another.
What a guy.)

(One of my suppliers sent me this as an Easter Present, isn't it so cute?
It'll definitely keep me in the baking spirits:))

(Wes's encouragement cheer for Kathryn.  Too funny.)

(Wes and I ended the week with a fish fry at St. Paul's Fish Company in the Public Market.  
Nothing like oysters on the half shell!)

Hope everyone has a great week!  Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment