Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful

I find it very ironic that our President gets elected in the same month as Thanksgiving.  
People spend billions of dollars and thousands of hours trying to make two people in the country look as great or as awful as they possibly can. 
 And then no matter what the outcome of the election, +40% of Americans are upset that "their" President isn't in office.  
I've got some news for you people, if you live in the good ole US of A, then the head man sitting in the White House IS your president; 
whether you voted for him or not.  
So take a step back, be thankful that you can vote.

Here are a few things that I'm thankful for that happened this past week...

(I am thankful for friends.)


(I am thankful for beer, and for the state of Wisconsin where everyone 
thinks it's perfectly acceptable to drink it all the time.)


(I'm thankful for the weekends, where you can do whatever the heck you want!  
Like play paintball, and then go get your nails done:))

No comments:

Post a Comment