Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloweekend

This weekend I took and awesome trip down to Chicago for Halloween.  Un awesome-ly I got my phone jacked while I was down there.  So I'm working on getting pictures from that still, but I should have a new phone on Tuesday.  
Until then you can check out these gems from the past four Halloweens!

(One of Wes and I's first pictures we ever took together Freshman year.  Love at first sight;))

(Mini Mouse and Iron Man for my Sophomore year!  A great year spent with great friends!)

(My Junior year Wes and I went as "Duck Hunter".  
In addition to this I also dressed up at the girl from Easy A, and a bank robber.)

(And of course the infamous KISS costume Junior year for Wes's Birthday!)

(Wes as an Amigo and me in a little pumpkin vest for one night of Senior year.)

(One of my favorite costumes of all time, Biker Babe with my epic hand drawn tattoo sleeves.)


Stay tuned to see what I came up with this year!

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment