Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days Go By

It seems that time just flies by these days!  I can't believe its half way through November and my parents will be here in NINE DAYS!!! I'm so ecstatic it's unreal.  Naturally I've been redecorating the condo like crazy in attempt to take down Halloween and put up Thanksgiving decorations.  Here's a look at the past week and the start of my decorations!

(I got my graduation announcement from Reed this week!! It's SO crazy that he's graduating!)


(This week I had my first Melthouse Bistro Experience.  It's a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant and it's absolutely amazing.)


(I also had my first "Real" Philly Cheese Steak in Milwaukee.  I have to say, it was pretty good.)

(These were some massive sandwiches but don't worry, I some how managed to finish mine.)

(You know what the moon and Texas A&M have in common?  They both control The Tide.  
BTHO'ed BAMA!)


(I'm a pretty proactive person and so is my mother.  She's stopped buying me anything with a "D" for my initial and just switched over to "H's".  Somehow Wes still hasn't gotten the hint...)

(Thanksgiving table setting!  I made the little cornucopia out of some packing supplies that my recent online purchase came in and added upholstery tacks to some of the pumpkins for a little texture.)

(Enough said.)

(I spent most of Sunday making these fabric pennants.  It takes a long time to cut out all those triangles!! But I did make them double sided and actually sewed them together so hopefully they'll last a few seasons.) 

(I picked up this little guy at The Goodwill a couple of weeks ago.  Owls are super hot this season, but unfortunately this guy was a few too many decades old.  But don't worry, I fixed him up reaaal good.)

(Here he is all gilded and sparkly on my coffee table.  I found this super cute vintage print online of a little girl and a turkey and couldn't pass it up.  The apothecary jar is filled with popcorn kernels.  I don't think Wes will be snacking on these the same way he did the tootsie rolls for Halloween.)

I'll post pictures of my office decor later this week.

Until next time..







No comments:

Post a Comment