Monday, September 23, 2013

Roll Tears Roll... Almost

I apologize in advance for the crappy iphone photos.  I left my camera in ATL for the weekend!
We all have crazy red demon eyes, or black soul-less dots.  Oh well.  It was still a fabulous
weekend spent with the best of friends!

(Beautiful flight into Dallas to start the weekend off right!)

(Gena and I with our ultra refreshing beer-ritas.)

(Found these two hooligan's hanging out at The Palm's.)

(My lovely ladies.)

(We love out Kendra Scott earrings!)

(College Game Day in Aggieland!  Sunnies off, giggies out!)

(It was here that our lives were forever changed, 
and loyalty to one another and to a cause greater than self filled our hearts.
Aggieland always gives me the chills!)

(New signs up all around campus.  
It's crazy how much the campus has changed in just the year I've been gone!)

(Tailgating with my lovely DZ ladies before kickoff.)

All of us had remembered tailgating being much easier when we were actually in college.
We're too old to go to the frat tailgates.
Too young to have "family" tailgates of our own.
And everything is so much further apart than I remember it being!


(Watching the game with the bestie at Rebel's Draft House.
Still can't believe she's engaged!!)

(I love when good friends make the drive up to visit!  Loved seeing you Jess!!)

(Mara's view from inside the stadium.)

(Kathryn and I reminiscing over our past inside the newly remolded DZ house.) 

(Being old and giddy.)

(To top off a wonderful trip to Aggieland we got back to Dallas
and the car we were supposed to take to the airport was blocked in due to the Dallas Gay Pride Parade.
Go figure.)

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment