Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's Fall Yall!

This past week I hosted the Delta Zeta Young Alumni event for the Atlanta Chapter
at mine and Wes's apartment. 

Wes made us some delicious tomato basil soup and made hot grilled cheese for us as well.
We spent the night catching up and carving pumpkins, 
which was a lot harder than I remember it being.
But that's probably because my Dad was a master pumpkin carver and always helped me and my sister with our pumpkins.  
Or the more likely scenario of finishing my designs after I got bored:)

(Everyone repped their school.  I tried a keltic knot, broke part of my pumpkin, 
then got bored and said screw it and went for the heart.)

(Best part? Wes took all of our seeds and sweet roasted them into some tasty weekday treats!)


Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment