Monday, July 15, 2013

Oldies But Goodies

This past weekend one of my best friends from High School came to visit me in Atlanta to celebrate 
her boyfriends birthday.  Check out the highlights below.

(Saturday morning walk in the park after a night of great food, good drinks, and a little bit of salsa dancing.)

(We spent the rest of Saturday at the Braves vs. Reds game.  
Jess scored us some sweet All-You-Can-Eat & All-You-Can-Drink tickets, thanks again for that birthday present by the way.)

(Hotties in the outfield.)

(Annnnnd JoAnna had Mackenzie and Danielle in town visiting for the Beyonce concert.
It was a miniature Arkansas reunion.)

(So the Braves won, which was great, but the best part of the whole afternoon was seeing
The Steve Miller Band play after the game was over.  They may be old, but they still got it.)


(After some much needed pizza, a shower, and a short power nap, we met up
with some of Jessica's friends from Ole Miss at Prive. 
 Table + Bottle Service = Ballin.)

(And I think Andrew enjoyed his birthday weekend.)

(Crazy techno lights and sweet dj beats.)

(In other unrelated news... my fabric markers finally came in!
My mom got this super cute dish towel for me that says "Travlin' USA' on the bottom.
It's just one of the many ways that I'm documenting Wes and I's adventures together.
All of the yellow states we have vacationed in, and all of the colored states we have lived together in.
Only 39 states left to visit!)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment