Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Living the Suite Life

This past Saturday Wes and I hosted some friends over for a mimosa brunch.  The conversation and people were top notch, and I think my baked eggs turned out pretty good as well.  
The one thing I wish I had taken a picture of was the mimosa bar I set up; it was so cute!

(Baked omelet eggs and homemade hash browns.)

Saturday night we headed to the Buck's game to celebrate Carin's 25th birthday!  
She got tickets through Marquette and we got to sit court side for the warm up. 

(Wes and I court side for the shoot around.)

(We ended up meeting back up with our friend from brunch who were siting in a suite for the game. 
 Nothing like watching a NBA game in style!)

(There was a "cookie challenge" during the game for one of the guys in the crowd.  You had to place a cookie on your forehead and then get it into your mouth without using your hands.  The guy on the jumbotron lost; but, Wes seemed strangely talented at this task.)

(The catch in action.  Not to mention this is a Girl Scout cookie.  
These Girl Scout's are getting smart these days and selling cookies everywhere!)

(Girls in the suite! Obviously none of us were all too interested in the game, 
but the Bucks did pull out a win!)
 
(After the game we headed to SPiN Milwaukee for a little ping pong action.  
That's right, this is a ping pong bar, how cool is that? There's only a few locations across the US:
New York, LA, Milwaukee, pretty cool company, huh?)

(Carin and I right before her birthday was over, hope you enjoyed it!)

(Wes and I taking selfie's while everyone else was playing.  
It took about 20 shots for him to smile and be normal. Typical Wes.)

I'm over this Hump Day and ready for the weekend!!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment