Sunday, January 12, 2014

Georgia Aquarium

After the week in the mountains my parents decided to spend the rest of the 
weekend visiting me in Atlanta.  My dad had never seen my place before and my mom hadn't
been for a visit since our summer trip to Savannah.  We made good use out of mine and Wes's
Georgia Aquarium passes on Sunday!

(My mom hanging out with the sea anemones and sea urchins.)

(The huge chinese crabs.  They get to be as big as cars!!)

(My parents in front of the huge glass viewing tank.) 

(The jellyfish tank.  One of my favorite tanks in the whole aquarium.)

(Turtle power!)

(I'm sure the picture would have looked a lot cooler if we had paid the $12.95 to have 
whatever is supposed to show on the green screen pop up.)

(My parents out by the Christmas tree!)

We spent the rest of our time together watching American Hustle, eating fabulous food, and relaxing.
I hope they're able to make another trip down before Wes and I move again!

Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment