Sunday, January 26, 2014

Atlanta Winter Beer Fest 2014

This weekend Wes and I kicked headed over to The Masquerade for the Atlanta Winer Beer Festival.  
It was totally awesome.  $40 for 5 hours of unlimited craft beer drinking.

(Lynn and I in "Purgatory".  The Masquerade is set up as a tri-level event center
with a Heaven, Purgatory, Hell, and lots of outdoor space.)

(One of Wes and I's favorite parts about the fest was discovering the best pretzels either of us have ever had.  
You'll see Wes is wearing a pretzel necklace and I am wearing the remainder of
the bag around my neck.  They were a delicious snack for the day!)

(Party in Hell.)

(Disco balls during the day time?  Yes please.)

(Party time with Lynn.  Heyyyy.)

We spent the remainder of Saturday in recovery mode followed by
and intense game night over at Don & Cynthia's.  Wes is still bitter...


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment